Swinque Management has signed a publishing deal with ROBA Music Publishing for it’s new publishing edition called „Swinque Publishing“ in 2014.
During the first weeks Swinque Publishing has signed around 40 tracks to it’s catalog and are very motivated to increase this and are also looking forward to do a great job for and together with our writers and content.
The ROBA group of companies developed from the ROBA Music Verlag GmbH, which was founded in 1969 by Rolf Baierle. Meanwhile, the corporation has been active in various countries and reflects the value-chain created in the diverse fields of the content creation and content marketing industry.
Outline of ROBA
– ROBA Music publishing belongs to the top of the German music publisher and is a leading music publisher in Europe
– ROBA represents more than 300,000 publishing rights of artists such as Madonna, Michael Jackson, Tokio Hotel, Black Eyed Peas and many others.
– With more than 100,000 master rights for digital distribution and compilations, ROBA is one of the largest providers in this part of the music industry.
– The success ROBA has had on the market for the last 30 years as an independent company, is the reason for our substantial know-how and network
– „ROBA Press GmbH, founded in 1998, has meanwhile become one of the leading agencies in the production and marketing of high quality picture contents of stars and celebrities of music, show, TV, sport and film.
– ROBA PRESS counts the major publishers of the German-speaking region to it’s clients.